Thermal insulating coefficient: Uf = 1,0 W/m2K
VEKA EFFECTLINE profile system – Class A represents a special system designed for the climatic requirements from our country, and it is also ideal for the economic windows due to its optimum thermal insulation properties.
- Life time:
– 25–50 years for white color;
– 15–35 years for colored.
- The system is available only for the window’s production;
- Insulating glass package with two or three glass sheets;
- Wide range of colors;
– profiles 10 years;
– ROTO hardware 2 years (high safety lock with ROTO hardware in the standard endowment of the windows);
– glass 2 years.
- It has a similar construction as for the other VEKA systems with 5 interior insulating chambers;
- The standard installation depth is 70 mm and the wall thickness is 3 mm according to RAL „Class A” standards;
- The reinforcement is made with zinc plated steel with thickness of 1.5 – 2 mm;
- This system is destinated to the economical solutions, such as the thermal rehabilitation of houses from large cities and rural areas;
- The windows manufactured with the VEKA EFFECTLINE profile system, Class A are designed to withstand the weather conditions prevailing in our country, including the tempertature varations, offering in the same time a thermal insulating coefficient of 1,0 W/m²K/window element;
- The windows manufactured with the VEKA EFFECTLINE profile system, Class A have an elegant design that suits perfectly not only to your home but also to your financial budget. These types of windows are distinguished by durability and safe functioning;
- Regarding the price-quality report, this profile system is optimal for the economical resources of our country.
Strenghts of the VEKA EFFECTLINE Class A profile system:
- The system has 5-chambers profile with a standard installation depth of 70 mm;
- The windows are elegant with slightly rounded edges, having a clasic design;
- The profile’s combination height is 109 mm;
- The exterior walls thickness is 3 mm according to RAL „Class A” standards;
- Steel reinforcements in accordance with VEKA reinforcements guidelines for thicknesses between 1.5 mm și 2 mm;
- The system has also two sealing levels with qualitative gaskets made of EPDM;
- The gasket is around sash and outer frame.
- The slightly rounded edges provides the joinery with a classic.
- The thermal transfer coefficient can reach up to Uw = 1,0 W/m2k depending on the used insulating glazing.
- The system has 5-chambers profile with a standard installation depth of 70mm.
- The insulating glazing’s thickness can be between 24 mm and 42 mm.
- The EPDM gaskets are of the best quality disposed on two levels which protects against coldness, stream and humidity.
- The exterior walls thickness is 3 mm according to RAL “Class A”.
- Foiling possibility in almost 50 colors or wood imitations.