Thermal insulating coefficient: Uf = 1,0 W/m2K
If you like the classic design, the balance between straight lines and slightly arched forms, certainly you will discover that the VEKA SOFTLINE 70AD profile system, Class A it’s your best option.
- Life time:
– 25–50 years for white color;
– 15–35 years for colored.
- The system is available only for the window’s production;
- Insulating glass package with two or three glass sheets;
- Wide range of colors;
– profiles 10 years;
– ROTO hardware 2 years (high safety lock with ROTO hardware in the standard endowment of the windows);
– glass 2 years.
The windows manufactured with the VEKA SOFTLINE 70 AD profile system, Class A are defined through following features:
- System with 5 interior insulating chambers and the exterior wall thickness is 3 mm according to RAL „Class A” standards;
- The standard installation depth is 70 mm and the thermal insulation coefficient is Uw 1,0W/m²K, depending on the chosen glass package (insulation, sound dampening or special glass);
- The reinforcement is made with zinc plated steel with thickness of 1.5 – 2 mm in the interior part of the profile, providing with stability and long term functionality;
- The windows can be endowded with both glass packages, either with 2 glass sheets or 3 glass sheets. This window system is available in a coplanar or semicoplanar version with two sealing gaskets and an internal geometry divided in 5 insulating chambers.
The windows manufactured with the VEKA SOFTLINE 70 AD profile system may represent the right choice, not only for the swing and tilt windows, but also for the balcony or terrace doors. All types of windows can be manufactured with interior opening, including the parallel sliding windows. Moreover, LIDERPLAST company manufactures windows with VEKA SOFTLINE 70 Class A profile system with exterior opening. Our company is also producing windows with stained glass from 6 mm up to 42 mm.
The windows are available in over 50 RAL colors, wood imitation or metal foils. At the same time VEKA SOFTLINE 70 AD system allows the cladding of the windows with alumium at the exterior side.
The doors manufactured with the VEKA SOFTLINE 70 AD Class A profiles system are available in a non coplanar version, with a standard installation depth of 70 mm, with two seal gaskets and an internal geometry divided in 5 interior insulating chambers for the frame and 3 interior insulating chambers for the sash with the exterior walls thickness of 3 mm according to RAL „Class A” standards. The reinforcements are made with zinc plated steel having a minimum thickness of 1.5 mm, providing on long term with stability and functionality.
VEKA SOFTLINE 70 Class A system allows us to manufacture doors with one or two sashes, having continue frame and with/without aluminum threshold. We can also produce parallel sliding doors, folding doors and doors with exterior opening. Moreover, the system enables the manufacturing of the residential doors. LIDERPLAST company also produces doors with stained glass from 6 mm up to 42 mm.
The doors are available in over 50 RAL colors, wood imitation or metal foils. At the same time VEKA SOFTLINE 70 AD system allows the cladding of the doorss with alumium at the exterior side.
Strenghts of the VEKA SOFTLINE 70AD:
- The slightly rounded edges provides the joinery with an attractive design.
- The superior thermal transfer coefficient can reach up to Uw = 1,0 W/m2k depending on the used insulating glazing.
- The system has an interior geometry divided in 5 insulating chambers with a standard installation depth of 70mm.
- The insulating glazing’s thickness can be between 6 mm and 42 mm.
- The EPDM gaskets are of the best quality disposed on two leves, which protects against coldness, stream and humidity.
- The exterior walls thickness is 3 mm according to RAL “Class A” stadards.
- Foiling possibility in almost 50 colors or wood imitations. Moreover, the system allows the cladding with aluminium at the exterior side.
- The system has 5-chambers profile with a standard installation depth of 70 mm.
- The exterior walls thickness is 3 mm according to RAL „Class A” standards.
- Recessed or semi recessed external surface.
- The profile’s combination height is 99 – 176 mm.
- Steel reinforcements in accordance with VEKA reinforcements guidelines for thicknesses between 1.5 mm și 2 mm.
- The system enables frame, sash, glassbead or mullion combinations with the SWINGLINE system.
- This system also allows the aluminum cladding to the exterior side.
- Foiling possibility in almost 50 colors or wood imitations, either on both sides or only on the exterior or interior side.