Thermal insulating coefficient: Uf = 1,0 W/m2K
- Life time:
– 25–50 years for white;
– 15–35 years for color.
– profiles 10 years;
– hardware 2 years;
– glass 2 years.
- VEKA SLIDE 70 Class A is a system designed for the lift sliding doors.
- The standard installation depth is 70 mm and the internal geometry is divided in 5 interior insulating chambers.
- VEKA SLIDE 70 has a classic design with elegant edges, that are slightly rounded.
- The exterior walls thickness is 3 mm according to RAL „Class A” standards.
- In order to optimize the thermal insulation, the threshold is made of aluminum combined with PVC, and more important it is produced by VEKA for this lift sliding doors system. The configuration of the threshold also allows the recessed mounting in concrete slab.
- The most important advantage of this sliding system is that the areas can be closed up to 17,55 m2 (maximum Length = 6,5 ml and maximum Height = 2,7 ml).
- This system is available in a series of seven construction schemes adaptable to the final destination.
- The remarcable thermal insulation coefficient can reach up to Uw = 1 W/ m2k depending on the used insulating glazing.
- The reinforcement is made with zinc plated steel, having a minimum thickness of 2 mm, ensuring to the VEKASLIDE 70 system long term stability and functionality.
- The thickness of the insulating glazing is between 24 mm and 42 mm.
- Foiling possibility in almost 50 colors or wood imitations. Moreover the system allows the cladding with aluminum at the exterior side.